Each screen contains the menu (blue bar) with access to the following functions:
- Company name (Account details – Invoice overview)
- User name (Change password – Change language – Log out)
- Settings (Cogwheel)
- Support page and Instruction tour (Question mark)
The dashboard is the homepage for every user. It contains the following functions:
- My Backlog: Personal backlog of the user who is logged in.
- Top 5 Backlog: Complete backlog distributed among the accounting records to which the user has access.
- Top 5 Authorisation: Only for administrators when authorisation is enabled. Age analysis of all invoices to be authorised.
- Top 5 Confirmation: Only for administrators when confirmation is enabled. Age analysis of all invoices to be confirmed.
- News and articles: Relevant information and updates from TriFact365.
- Start with TriFact365: Short start-up guide for new users.