Before you start using TriFact365 it is essential to check some settings for a correct operation regarding TriFact365. Click here for the System requirements.
1. Linking with accounting software
When you first log on to TriFact365 you will be asked to link TriFact365 with your accounting software. Click on one of the links below for the instructions to create your link.
- Link with AccountView
- Link with AFAS
- Link with Exact Online
- Link with iMuis Online
- Link with King Anywhere
- Link with King Business Software
- Link with SnelStart
- Link with Twinfield
- Link with Multivers / Boekhoud Gemak
- Link with Visma eAccounting
2. Add administration(s)
After realising the link with you accounting software you are automatically directed to the page where you can add your administration(s). After adding the administration(s) you can upload and process your invoices. Click here to read more about adding administration(s).
With adding your administration(s) you will be directed to the Dashboard. Here you can start an instruction tour by clicking the Question mark at the top right of the screen. This tour will give you information about the different features in the Dashboard and other screens of TriFact365.
Every screen has access to the menu with the following options:
- Dashboard – Upload – Backlog – Archive
- Company name (Account details – Invoice overview)
- Username (BETA features – Personal settings – Log out)
- Settings (Cogwheel)
- Question mark (Support page – Instruction tour)
5. Add user
Uploading purchase and sales invoices (PDF/UBL) can be done in the portal or by sending an e-mail. Receipts can be uploaded by using the mobile app. After an invoice or receipt is uploaded it will become available in de workflow of TriFact365.
TriFact365 accepts the following file formats:
- Images (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff)
- Excel and Word (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx)
- .pdf / .xml
Hint! Forward your invoices automatically by e-mail.
7. Uploading with the mobile app
A mobile app is available for photographing and uploading receipts (Android / iOS).
Give Users access to the mobile app by assigning them the right to Add via the user rights. In the app you log in with the same user data as in the portal. See below for some useful links related to the mobile app:
8. Checking journal entry proposal
When an invoice or receipt is uploaded it will appear in TriFact365 with the status Check. After checking the journal entry, you can make a final entry in your accounting software.
Check the links for some helpful features:
- New relation proposal
- Check duplicate invoices
- VAT calculator
- Processing credit invoices
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Calculation function
- Updating master data
- Accrual entry
- Foreign currency
- Display options
Within the workflow it is possible to add an approval step. There are two options:
Authorisation is used before checking the journal entry proposal. In this stage you will approve an invoice after it has been uploaded in TriFact365.
Confirmation is used after checking the journal entry proposal. In this stage you can approve or reject the journal entry. After confirming the entry, the entry will be send to the accounting software.
10. E-mail reminders
If you have extended your workflow with authorisation or confirmation you can send e-mail reminders to your Users to let them know they have invoices to approve. An Administrator can implement this feature so invoices will be approved on time.
11. (Un)Blocking invoices for payment
Using confirmation gives you the ability to (un)block a journal entry for payment. Click here to set up the Entry before confirmation feature as a start. Depending on the accounting software additional settings must be made to (un)block a journal entry for payment.
- (Un)blocking invoices for payment (AccountView)
- (Un)blocking invoices for payment (AFAS)
- (Un)blocking invoices for payment (Exact Online)
- (Un)blocking invoices for payment (iMUIS Online)
- (Un)blocking invoices for payment (Twinfield)
- (Un)blocking invoices for payment (Unit4 Multivers)
12. Administration settings
To process invoices quicker and easier there are different settings which can be adjusted at the administration level in TriFact365.
- Audit trail
- Automatic line recognition
- Invoice number is entry number with purchase invoices
- Invoice number is entry number with sales invoices
- Set up default payment reference
- Set up default descriptions for invoices
- Set up default journal for purchase/sales invoices
- Viewing PDF file(s) (AFAS)
- VAT exempt